Recovery smoothie for athletes
A great way to recover after a big workout is with a nourishing smoothie. We have this simple recipe to help your body recover and give you all you need to stay energized after a big workout.
WILDBERRY RECOVERY SMOOTHIE
- 1 tbsp blue spirulina powder
- 1 cup of wild blueberries (frozen)
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1/2 cup rasberries (frozen)
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1/2 banana
- 2 cup of coconut milk or oat milk
- 1 scoop of Vanilla Whey Protein
- 1 tbsp reishi mushroom powder
- 1 tbsp lions mane mushroom
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 tbsp cacao
Mix it all together in your blender and hit blend! add more milk to reach your preferred smoothie consistency. Once in your cup, top it off with a sprinkling of bee pollen and enjoy!