Hard Workout? Recover with this Keto Recipe
Zucchini Noodles with Avocado Sauce
These delicious zucchini noodles with avocado sauce require 7 ingredients and are ready in 10 minutes.These are filled with energy that will help you bounce back after a challenging workout.
- 1 zucchini
- 1 1/4 cup basil (30 g)
- 1/3 cup water (85 ml)
- 4 tbsp pine nuts
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 avocado
- 12 sliced cherry tomatoes
- Make the zucchini noodles using a peeler.
- Blend all the ingredients, except the cherry tomatoes, in a blender until smooth.
- Combine noodles, avocado sauce and cherry tomatoes in a mixing bowl.
- These zucchini noodles with avocado sauce are better fresh, but you can store them in the fridge for 1 to 2 days.
- Serving Size: 1/2 of the recipe
- Calories: 313
- Sugar: 6.5 g
- Sodium: 22 mg
- Fat: 26.8 g
- Saturated Fat: 3.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 18.7 g
- Fiber: 9.7 g
- Protein: 6.8 g