Recovery Overnight Oats
This Recovery Overnight Oats recipe is full of protein and whole foods. This is easy to make-ahead of time and so perfect for busy mornings. It’s a delicious way to satisfy your craving for hearty oats and there’s no cooking required! These superfood ingredients will help your body recover from a multitude of intense training situations.
- steel cut oats
- chia seeds
- unsweetened shredded coconut
- goji berries
- unsweetened almond milk OR coconut milk OR oat milk
- chopped nuts
- sunflower seed butter, almond butter, pecan butter, peanut butter or cashew butter
HOW TO MAKE KETO OVERNIGHT OATS:
- COMBINE INGREDIENTS: Add all the ingredients to a large container or jar with a lid. Stir until combined.
- CHILL IN FRIDGE: Cover with lid and chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- SERVE WITH MORE MILK: When ready to serve, remove lid and stir, pour with more milk until desired consistency is reached.
- ADD TOPPINGS: Divide between two small bowls, add desired toppings/mix-ins and enjoy.