Our high performance, ultra lightweight, laceless trail shoes paired with our high capacity, bounce-free vest makes for the ultimate trail running experience.
THE T/r TRAIL SHOES
Due to the unique design and fit, it is very important that you measure both feet accurately in millimeters.
Don’t assume the size you wear in your current shoes will work with ours. Please refer to our size guide for accurate sizing.
The Naked T/r Trail Racing Shoe is our most highly advanced and technical innovation yet.
Rethinking how high performance footwear should fit, feel and perform, Naked Sports Innovations has created the most advanced trail racing shoe ever. This shoe breaks all traditions in it’s design, last, materials and construction. The result? A super light, laceless race day weapon ready to take you to the top of the podium.
Bringing the same original DNA and design philosophy of Naked to footwear, the Naked T/r features everything you need from a high performance Trail Racing shoe, designed and built in a way that allows you to focus less on your shoes and more on your run. Designed for the most demanding trails, the Naked T/r will have you pushing further, faster and higher on the trail, with the utmost confidence, comfort, and support.
Dominate competition with the Naked T/r Trail Racing Shoe and experience what it means to truly Run.Free.
- Form fitting heel and midfoot
- Highly technical trails on race day
Laceless Technology provides for the same, glove-like fit every time, so you can spend less time fidgeting with laces and more time on the move. Instant directional-change stability.
- The Eva Midsole provides the perfect balance between cushion and support, keeping runs light and dynamic.
- The Vibram® Outsole, utilizing MEGAGRIP RUBBER, features patented LITEBASE and TRACTION LUG technology, providing superior traction on even the most challenging of terrains.
- The Carbon Fiber Plate, designed for uneven terrain, provides for maximum energy output and stored kinetic energy, propelling you further and faster with every step.
- Bonded, no sew TPU upper provides light weight protection and support for high durability, while still maintaining flexibility and support.
- The Knitted cuff provides heightened ankle support, while also keeping out debris. Internal bolsters also provide additional support and help keep your ankle even more secure in the shoe, making sure that your foot stays locked into place.
- Our LINERLOC non-slip, stitched insole prevents your foot from sliding in the shoe and reduces hot spots.
- Forefoot stack: 21mm
- Heel stack: 26mm
- Drop: 5mm
- Weight: 255g (US Men’s Size 9)
- Sizes: 6-11 in half sizes (US Unisex)
- Insole: LINERLOC anti slip
- Upper: 1 piece TPU bonded ripstop nylon
- Midsole: EVA foam
- Outsole: Vibram® Megagrip rubber with Litebase and Traction Lug technology
- Lug depth: Forefoot: 4mm / Arch: 2mm / Heel: 5mm
- Variable bonded knit cuff
THE HC VEST
- Breathable and quick drying
- Naked Exopower non-chafing, bounce resistant mesh
- Lightweight (5.8oz / 164g excluding accessories - size 6)
- Holds shape and compression when wet
- Holds multiple brands and sizes of hydration flasks in 100% usable space
- Carry phone, energy gels, fuel bars, sunglasses, headlamp, clothing and everything needed for your long outdoors adventure
- Nylon zipper with semi locking pull tab
- Rear pocket security clip
- Dedicated trekking pole carriers
- Reflective safety elements - (new and improved heat transfer logos)
- Internal micro clip
- Emergency whistle
- Drink tube lock points
- 3+ liters of capacity
- Full gender specific range of 12 sizes
- Available in Men's also
Comes with two, specially designed low profile 500ml soft flasks by HydraPak®
FITTING + MORE
For more information on the product, and selecting your perfect fit from among our twelve sizes available, go to the:
Running Vest Product Detail Page