Naked® Running Band - Men's
The waist belt that started it all. The original, high performance Naked® Running Band redefines how to carry fuel, fluids, accessories, or trekking poles.
- Breathable and fast drying
- Non chafing, bounce resistant Naked® Exopower mesh
- Lightweight (2.3oz)
- Holds multiple brands and sizes of hydration flasks
- Carry energy gels, fuel bars, sunglasses, headlamp
- Safely holds all sizes of smart phones
- Reflective safety elements
- Silicone grip loops for rain shell and trekking poles
- Secure race number attachments
- Internal micro clip
- Full unisex range of 12 sizes
- 2+ liters of capacity
- Also available in Women's
FITTING + MORE
This product is Unisex. For more information on the product, and selecting your perfect fit from among our twelve sizes available, go to the:
This is the answer I have looking for. I think its amazing how you can put so much in there and hardly even know you have it on. I dealt with customer service and they were great!
If you don't like running belts because they bounce, get loose during your run or chafe your skin, then this band will change your life. I used it for the first time on a 7 mile trail run and I literally forgot I had anything around my waist. I had my phone, car keys and a small water bottle stuffed inside, but none of them moved during the entire run. I couldn't imagine using anything else. For how it performs, it's worth every penny. I'm looking forward to how long it will last with continued use. Thank you for developing such an awesome product!
Have had the naked running band for about a week and have taken it on 3 runs. I am very happy that it holds water flask, phone, and gloves with ease. Nothing falls out and it is very comfortable. I am very satisfied with this product.