Due to the unique design and fit, it is very important that you measure both feet accurately in millimeters.
Don’t assume the size you wear in your current shoes will work with ours. Please refer to our size guide for accurate sizing.
The Naked T/r Trail Racing Shoe is our most highly advanced and technical innovation yet.
Rethinking how high performance footwear should fit, feel and perform, Naked Sports Innovations has created the most advanced trail racing shoe ever. This shoe breaks all traditions in it’s design, last, materials and construction. The result? A super light, laceless race day weapon ready to take you to the top of the podium.
Bringing the same original DNA and design philosophy of Naked to footwear, the Naked T/r features everything you need from a high performance Trail Racing shoe, designed and built in a way that allows you to focus less on your shoes and more on your run. Designed for the most demanding trails, the Naked T/r will have you pushing further, faster and higher on the trail, with the utmost confidence, comfort, and support.
Dominate competition with the Naked T/r Trail Racing Shoe and experience what it means to truly Run.Free.
- Form fitting heel and midfoot
- Highly technical trails on race day. Ideal for steep mountainous terrain, Vertical Kilometer through 50k distances.
Laceless Technology provides for the same, glove-like fit every time, so you can spend less time fidgeting with laces and more time on the move. Instant directional-change stability.
- The Eva Midsole provides the perfect balance between cushion and support, keeping runs light and dynamic.
- The Vibram® Outsole, utilizing MEGAGRIP RUBBER, features patented LITEBASE and TRACTION LUG technology, providing superior traction on even the most challenging of terrains.
- The Carbon Fiber Plate, designed for uneven terrain, provides for maximum energy output and stored kinetic energy, propelling you further and faster with every step.
- Bonded, no sew TPU upper provides light weight protection and support for high durability, while still maintaining flexibility and support.
- The Knitted cuff provides heightened ankle support, while also keeping out debris. Internal bolsters also provide additional support and help keep your ankle even more secure in the shoe, making sure that your foot stays locked into place.
- Our LINERLOC non-slip, stitched insole prevents your foot from sliding in the shoe and reduces hot spots.
- Forefoot stack: 21mm
- Heel stack: 26mm
- Drop: 5mm
- Weight: 255g (US Men’s Size 9)
- Sizes: 6-11 in half sizes (US Unisex)
- Insole: LINERLOC anti slip
- Upper: 1 piece TPU bonded ripstop nylon
- Midsole: EVA foam
- 60/40 split forefoot carbon fiber plate
- Outsole: Vibram® Megagrip rubber with Litebase and Traction Lug technology
- Lug depth: Forefoot: 4mm / Arch: 2mm / Heel: 5mm
- Variable bonded knit cuff
RETURN + EXCHANGE POLICIES
We strive to provide our customers with the highest quality products and best possible customer care. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase or wish to exchange please follow the guidelines below.
• Items purchased at nakedsportsinnovations.com or nakedsportsinnovations.eu may be returned or exchanged up to 30 days after the original purchase date for a full refund.
• For safety and health reasons all items must be brand new, unused condition, with the original packaging and all tags intact. Our soft flask bite valves must have protective shrink wrap still intact. If any of these items are returned in an unacceptable condition for refund, refunds will not be honored, and the item will not be returned.
• Refunds may take between 5-7 business days to process once an item has been delivered to our warehouse.
Items purchased anywhere except nakedsportsinnovations.com or nakedsportsinnovations.eu must be returned to the original place of purchase.
Please visit our Returns Page
for full details.